Marie Keane PRINTMAKER
To fulfil an order, the buyer provides mariekeaneart with certain information such as name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why your information is required; and how it is used
Mariekeaneart relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided affirmative consent (which you may revoke at any time) such as by signing up for mailing lists or newsletters;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of mariekeaneart’s legitimate interests, provided those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving mariekeaneart’s services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about customers is important to any business. However mariekeaneart will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers: trusted third parties who perform functions and provide services, such as delivery companies. Your personal information will be shared with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. Your information can be used, retained, and shared if there is good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Your information may be stored and processed through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If mariekeaneart is deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, Privacy Shield is relied on as the legal basis for the transfer (as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified).
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting mariekeaneart using the email contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict use of, or delete your personal information. Other than in exceptional circumstances (such as where there is a data storage requirement for legal reasons) your personal information will be deleted upon request.
• Objection. You can object to (i) mariekeaneart processing some of your information based on mariekeaneart’s legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from mariekeaneart after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Marie Keane Art: Hand printed lino cuts, mono prints and mixed media artwork inspired by rural landscapes.
© 2023 Marie Keane Art ALL RIGHTS RESERVED